Single plate reader
Colony counting on multiple plate formats
The AID bacSpot, a single plate Colony Counter and Zone Sizer was designed for low to medium throughput labs.
The system can be obtained either as a single reader or in a hardware package together with one of the robotic systems.
Plate formats to be analyzed can be various, ranging from 60 mm, 90 mm round agar plates to a maximum of 10 cm x 10 cm square agar plates.
Analysis time is less than 5 seconds per plate.
Barcode reader on demand.
The system can be used in:
- Pharmaceutical Industry (vitamin testing, vaccine testing)
- Food Microbiology (food testing, milk testing, quality testing)
- Environmental Microbiology (water testing, air testing)
- Health care Microbiology (antibiotic testing, identification of microorganisms)
- ...and where ever a fast, validated and accurate automated colony counter and zone sizer is needed.